The Exfoliators Group strives continuously to achieve excellence in product quality and to be the product choice of a diverse range of customers. To be known for our environmentally friendly and Australian Organic Registered Perlite and Vermiculite products used in Horticulture, Filter Aid, Pet Litter & Bedding, Passive Fire Protection, and the Lightweight Industrial Compound industries.
Our principle objectives are:
- To clearly identify our customers’ requirements to provide products and services that consistently meet specifications in a timely manner whilst remaining competitive in the marketplace.
- To achieve excellence in customer service and satisfaction through the application of sustainable business practices.
- To operate efficient manufacturing processes that aim to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks while maintaining a safe healthy workplace, that minimises non-conformance, the effect on the environment, and achieves our profit expectations.
- To continuously monitor and improve our systems and processes whilst maintaining compliance with the AS/NZS ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS ISO 45001 being Quality, Health & Safety and Environment Management System Standards.
- To communicate with and involve, our employees as well as relevant external parties, in the application of our policies, procedures and improvement of our management system; and
- To comply with relevant statutory, regulatory, and other requirements including company law, the health & safety of our employees and customers, the prevention of pollution and the protection of the environment by the adoption of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
We identify our business’ Quality, Safety & Environment objectives through the business planning and Management Review process.
We establish and maintain performance targets.
We regularly audit and review our results to continually improve our business to confirm the continuing effectiveness of our Quality Safety & Environment management system.