Exfoliators (Aust) Pty. Ltd. strives continuously to achieve excellence in product quality and to be the product choice of a diverse range of customers for our environmentally friendly and BFA Registered Vermiculite and Perlite products used in Horticulture, Passive Fire Protection and the Light Weight Industrial Compound industries.
Our principle objectives are:
- To clearly identify our customers’ requirements so as to provide products and service that consistently meet specifications in a timely manner whilst remaining competitive in the market place;
- To achieve excellence in customer service and satisfaction through the application of sustainable business practices;
- To operate efficient manufacturing processes that minimise non-conformance, the effect on the environment, maintains a safe healthy workplace and achieves our profit expectations;
- To continuously monitor and improve our systems and processes whilst maintaining compliance with the AS/NZS ISO9001, AS/NZS ISO14001 and AS4801 being Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Management Systems Standards;
- To communicate with and involve our employees, as well as relevant external parties, in the application of our policies, procedures and improvement of our management system; and
- To comply with relevant statutory, regulatory and other requirements including company law, the health & safety of our employees and customers, the prevention of pollution and the protection of the environment by the adoption of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
We identify our business’ Quality, Safety & Environment objectives through the business planning and Management Review process. We establish and maintain performance targets. We regularly audit and review our results to continually improve our business so as to confirm the continuing effectiveness of our management system.
Our Company Policy is reviewed at least annually, is proudly displayed and is made available to employees, our subcontractors and the general public.